Sunday, October 20, 2013

Making Progress

Haven't gotten a chance to work on these Spiderweb blocks for a while, but now I've gone back to them. Still don't know how many I'll make or how big this will be in the end. I just keep going...don't seem to be running low on scraps (haha!) or blue fabric yet. Am enjoying the bright and cheery look of it.
Was in Houston last week for my granddaughter's bat mitzvah and managed to get over to Hobby Lobby. Found some blue Kona fabric that I thought was about the same color as this (I brought a little swatch of it to Houston but forgot to take it to the store).  Well, it turned out to be the wrong blue. So I'll just keep going till I run out of the blue I was already using. Would really love to make this a twin size, but we'll have to see...
Took a little hand-quilting project with me for the trip and it's nearly finished. That's the GREAT thing about having LONG layovers in multiple airports; you can get a lot of stitching done. I never complain about long layovers!  Will post a picture of that one when it's done.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: